All counselling sessions are by appointment (see my consultation hours here)
Sessions are one hour in duration and are usually scheduled weekly.
$150 per 60-minute individual counselling session.
$170 per 60-minute couples counselling session.
Payments and Rebates:
Medicare and HICAPS rebate is available.
Medicare rebate is $75.95.
Payment in full is required at the end of each session.
Payment method is via EFTPOS.
Counselling is GST exempt.
Please note: Please bring your referral letter to your first appointment. You must have a GP referral letter and a Mental Health Care Plan from the GP. You will be eligible for Medicare rebates, with minimal out of pocket costs. You will need to pay the full fee on the day and will need to bring your Medicare card to claim on the spot.
All clients are advised that 24 hours notice is required for cancellations. The full counselling fee is charged if 24 hours notice is not provided.
Client consent to treatment and confidentiality
Everything we discuss in our sessions together is confidential except:
- If it is subpoenaed by a court
- Failure to disclose the information would place you or another person at risk
- Your prior approval has been obtained to:
- Provide a written report to your GP
- Discuss the material with another person, eg parent.
- In any of these situations, the minimum necessary information will be disclosed and, if possible, this will be discussed with you in advance.
Areas of expertise
Adolescent Counselling (12 to 18+ years)
Anxiety and Depression
Child Counselling (3 to 12+ years)
Marriage and Relationships